I'm sitting here just thinking about how BLESSED I am to be able to work with all kinds of people who want to maintain or create a healthier lifestyle. Running Challenge/Accountability groups are the best. In these groups, participants share their daily workouts, triumphs, struggles and we all support, encourage and motivate each other to be stronger and better every day. I get to help people get their bodies in shape through fitness and nutrition. It's not a magic pill, it's hard work. It has forced me WAY out of my comfort zone. BUT, being around people who have similar goals and support each other makes the hard work a little less hard and sometimes even FUN and I love it. Seeing the journeys and transitions that are happening on all of my challengers lives is my absolute FAVORITE part of being a coach.
WHAT DOES COACHING MEAN? It means:
- Supporting anyone who has a health/fitness goal.
- Motivating people to be their very best.
- Offering encouragement every day.
- Helping people realize WHY they want to make changes and helping them remember that WHY so they can achieve their goals.
WHO NEEDS A COACH?
I'm not going to say everyone needs one. Some of you may be perfectly fine motivating yourselves every day, know exactly what workout to do each day to get the results you want and never stumble. But, for anyone who wants support, encouragement, community and accountability, a coach is awesome. It's like having a personal trainer and/or nutritionist in your own house.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE A COACH OF YOUR OWN? Yes, you can have a coach of your very own
- Be ready to do something new! I mean really ready. Think about where you want to be in 90 days. Why? Really consider your why. It's what will keep you going in those times you want to quit. For me, it's to be healthy, feel good every day, have more energy and have confidence. I know that if I feel these things, the people around me benefit as well and I'm a much more productive member of society. :)
- Dedicate yourself to a program. It could be for 3 weeks or 3 months or longer. It could be a fitness program, a nutrition program or both. Be ready to commit.
- Be open to support. Know that if you're struggling, you'll reach out for help.
WHAT IF YOU WANT TO BE A COACH? You might make an excellent coach if:
- You love the idea of helping others reach their fitness/nutrition goals but want to do it on your own time, working when you want to work.
- You have a passion for supporting and encouraging others.
- You love accountability. Knowing you have to show up every day for your challengers is exciting.
- You're willing to share your journey with others to inspire them. No, you don't have to have a perfect Beachbody. You don't have to have all the answers. You just have to be willing to do the work right along with your challengers.
- You're already doing a lot of the things above but you're not getting paid for it.
Seriously, this is the best business. I've never before been part of a company were everyone is so supportive and helpful. I do feel blessed to be able to help people change their lives, even while I'm still changing mine.
If you think you'd like a coach or to be a coach, CONTACT ME TODAY! Don't wait, what good will waiting do you? Embrace your passion and GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE!