This is seriously the BEST Slow Cooker Italian Beef recipe. It's super easy and my whole family loves it.
3 lb chuck roast
10-12 oz beef broth
2 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp onion powder
Provolone cheese slices
1. Place beef chuck roast into slow cooker and scatter onion quarters around the meat.
2. Pour the beef broth over the meat and sprinkle seasonings over the meat.
3. Cover. Cook in crockpot for 6-8 hours on Low or all day, until meat is very tender.
4. Pull meat apart with two forks until shredded.
5. Place serving of meat on a bun and top with Provolone Cheese.
6. Place under the broiler for just a few minutes until cheese start to bubble and brown.