I was just as guilty of doing my research as anyone else because I'm a big advocate for organic/Non-Gmo foods. I wanted to be sure that Shakeology really was made from real food ingredients and I wasn't going to be poisoning my body daily with something that didn't be all it claims to be.
How many of us ask these questions:
– Why does it seem that people are sicker than ever? How many people do you know with gluten "issues", thyroid problems, cancer, diabetes, obesity, heart disease, etc?
– Why are medications are so expensive, I wish there were a way to prevent these health problems or cure them naturally?
– Why does our society focus more on calories than nutrition, yet we are fatter than ever?
– Why am I tired all the time?
– Why do I get asked to try Shakeology when it's “so expensive”? What makes it worth the cost?
Instead, let's think about this:
– Why is crappy food is so cheap and healthy food is expensive?
- Why do I complain about the cost of healthy food but buy Starbucks, 5 Hour Energy or Red Bulls everyday?
- What natural alternatives do you have to prevent and treat health problems?
So many of today's illnesses are caused by the way we treat our bodies. We fill them with processed, high sugar, low nutrition foods. We relay on fast food to feed our families. We don't each enough fruits and veggies. I could go on.
While you're researching Shakeology, try also researching:
– The effects of artificial sweeteners, artificial colors and flavors, processed foods, soy and high fructose corn syrup on your body.
– The physical symptoms of not getting enough vital nutrients feels like to your body.
- How they way we grow our foods have changed over the years and we're getting less of the nutrients we need.
– Why it’s more profitable for our government (i.e. FDA) for us to be sick than healthy.
- How many nutritional supplements and vitamins you'd need to buy to equal all the great things in Shakeology? And, while you're at it...how you can be sure those supplements are organic, natural and really do what they claim.
I, for one, trust the research and development that's gone into Shakeology and would rather drink one shake a day than figure out all the different vitamins, minerals, amino acids and superfoods I'd have to buy and ingest to equal that one shake. I don't know about you but that sounds so overwhelming, intimidating and expensive!
I'd love for you to take one week out of your life and try it! Give me 7 days and I'll show you the benefits. Contact me asap to find out how you can be included.
Still not sure? Here are three blog posts I've written based on my own research.
And a personal testimony from a recent participant in one of my taste test and education groups:
"My favorite was definitely the Cafe Latte, and I will be buying some. Maybe also some Vanilla since it's so versatile. I had previously used a protein shake product for years. It did nothing to help my cravings and I was always hungry within and hour or two. With Shakeology, even though I still had cravings, I was not hungry mid-morning and made it all the way too lunch - so no snacking needed. And I lost 2 lbs last week. I also felt my energy level returning to normal.
But here's the best news. I have Crohn's Disease, and it's quite severe, so I was worried what these might do to me. I stuck with a previous protein shake for so long because I knew it was giving me extra protein and nutrition I wouldn't be able to get with solid food, and it didn't hurt. With Shakeology, not only did it not hurt me at all, it actually improved my digestion! Even if it was the worst thing I have ever tasted, that alone would sell me on it smile emoticon"
If these were her results after one week, imagine how she'll feel after one month, six months, one year....